Campus Sport is your opportunity to get involved in sport socially. You can play in leagues and tournaments against other students within the university. Play with flatmates, housemates or course mates, get your team and get involved. Join over 500 University of Portsmouth students already playing in our Campus Football Leagues.
Why get involved in campus sport?
- It’s a brilliant way to enjoy competitive sport, without the commitment of BUCS
- It’s a great way to make friends with other students
- It’s right here on campus
- Stay fit and healthy in a fun social way
- Play in a league with your mates
How can I get involved?
- Organise your team - we have 5, 7 and 11 a side football and netball leagues running in semester one. Each league lets you have a few subs as well.
- Join the Facebook group where you can find extra teammates if you need them, and sign up once the link is active
- Once you’ve signed up, you’ll receive an email, providing you with the link for your captain to create an account on the Playwaze app.
Leagues available to join in semester 2 (January - March 2022)
|Sport||Day and times||Status|
|5-a-side Football||Monday 7.00pm - 9.30pm||Apply now|
|6-a-side Football||Wednesday 8.00pm - 10.00pm||Apply now|
|6-a-side Football||Friday 8.00pm - 10.00pm||Apply now|
|7-a-side Football||Sunday 2.00pm - 4.00pm||Apply now|
|11-a-side Football||Saturdays and Sunday afternoons||Apply now|
Join the Facebook group to see the signup link from Monday 6 December.
We also offer boxing sessions with no commitment. All of these sessions will take place at the Heart of Portsmouth Boxing Academy. You will be required to pay Heart of Portsmouth directly when you arrive at the session.
|Day||Time||Price per session|