Want to get involved in sport socially without the BUCS commitment? Join over 500 students playing in our Campus Football and Netball Leagues
Campus Sport is your opportunity to get involved in sport socially. You can play in leagues and tournaments against other students within the university. Play with flatmates, housemates or course mates, get your team and get involved. Join over 500 University of Portsmouth students already playing in our Campus Football Leagues.
Why get involved in campus sport?
- It’s a brilliant way to enjoy competitive sport, without the commitment of BUCS
- It’s a great way to make friends with other students
- It’s right here on campus
- Stay fit and healthy in a fun social way
- Play in a league with your mates
How can I get involved?
- Organise your team - we have 5, 7 and 11 a side football and netball leagues running in semester one. Each league lets you have a few subs as well.
- Join the Facebook group where you can find extra teammates if you need them, and sign up once the link is active
- Once you’ve signed up, you’ll receive an email, providing you with the link for your captain to create an account on the Playwaze app.
Leagues available to join in semester 1 (October - December 2022)
|Sport||Day and times||Location||Status|
|Futsal||Mondays 12.00pm - 2.00pm||Ravelin Sports Hall 2||Apply now|
|5-a-side Football||Mondays 7.00pm - 10.00pm||Langstone MUGA||Apply now|
|6-a-side Football||Wednesdays 7.00pm - 9.00pm||Langstone Astro||Apply now|
|7-a-side Football||Fridays 8.00pm - 10.00pm||Langstone 3G||Apply now|
|11-a-side Football||Saturdays and Sundays 12.00pm - 6.00pm||Langstone 3G||Apply now|