Due to the coronavirus pandemic we've had to make some changes. For the most up to date information about training and memberships please get in touch with us through our social media accounts.
The University of Portsmouth Fencing Club provides a great atmosphere for people that love to fence and like to get a little competitive, it is a great way to meet new people and socialise with the other members. We welcome players of all abilities, and run weekly training sessions which are available to everyone.
Before your session
- If you are displaying any signs or symptoms please do not attend your session. Ensure you follow government guidelines.
- Download our UOP Sport App
- Book on to your session via the App
When you arrive
- Arrive in the appropriate kit for your session (changing/shower facilities are unavailable)
- Bring water (water drinking facilities are unavailable)
- Please ensure you wear a face mask until your sessions begins
- Sanitise your hands upon entering the facilities
- Scan the QR code and enter your details for the NHS track and trace
- Show your booking to the session leader
During your session
- Sanitise your hands regularly throughout the session
- Clean equipment
- Ensure you play in your assigned 'bubbles'
- Maintain social distancing where possible
After your session
- Wear your face covering as soon as your session ends
- Ensure any kit you have used is wiped down thoroughly and returned to its original place
- Sanitise your hands when leaving the facilities