The University of Portsmouth Basketball Club provides a great atmosphere for people that love the sport and like to get a little competitive, it is great way to meet new people and socialise with the other members. We welcome players of all abilities by having competitive teams in the BUCS leagues and weekly fun, social sessions.
Come and join our club, make friends for life, stay active and become part of Team UOP. Our membership lasts until the end of the academic year to cover you while you’re in Portsmouth. You’ll also be invited to any club social events and activities. Full membership includes training, competitions and travel to away fixtures.
Sign up now for only £70 for the rest of the academic year.
- Monday 7.00am-9.00am: Men’s Team Training - St. Paul’s Gym
- Thursday 7.00am-9.00am: Men’s Team Training - St. Paul’s Gym
- Friday 7.00am-9.00am: Men’s Team Training - St. Paul’s Gym
- Saturday 8.00am-11.00am: Men’s Team Training - St. Paul’s Gym
- Friday 7.00am-9.00am: Women’s Team Training - St. Paul’s Gym
- Saturday 8.00am-11.00am: Women’s Team Training - St. Paul’s Gym
Wednesday fixtures will take place throughout the course of the year at various locations.
Play membershipAre you keen to join but don’t want to commit to a whole year? Our Play membership is the perfect option. Come along to our social play sessions, make new friends and start your life in our club in a less competitive environment. This session is designed for Play members and those wanting to improve their skills, some full members may attend this session to improve their game and help you improve.
Our Play membership is only £30 and will cover you for our social sessions for semester 1 (up until the Christmas break). Sign up below.
- Saturday 8.30am - 11.00am: Basketball Play Session - St. Paul's Gym