The University of Portsmouth Swimming Club is one of the biggest sports clubs at the university offering both social and competitive sides. As well as multiple swimming sessions throughout the week we host socials, charity events and other activities!
If you want to be a part of one of the biggest clubs at the University of Portsmouth to make sure you have the best experience, come and join the swim team!
Please be aware you will need to be selected for a BUCS squad to purchase a Compete membership.
Before your session
- If you are displaying any signs or symptoms please do not attend your session. Ensure you follow government guidelines.
- Download our UOP Sport App
- Book on to your session via the App
When you arrive
- Arrive in the appropriate kit for your session (changing/shower facilities are unavailable)
- Bring water (water drinking facilities are unavailable)
- Please ensure you wear a face mask until your sessions begins
- Sanitise your hands upon entering the facilities
- Scan the QR code and enter your details for the NHS track and trace
- Show your booking to the session leader
During your session
- Sanitise your hands regularly throughout the session
- Clean equipment
- Ensure you play in your assigned 'bubbles'
- Maintain social distancing where possible
After your session
- Wear your face covering as soon as your session ends
- Ensure any kit you have used is wiped down thoroughly and returned to its original place
- Sanitise your hands when leaving the facilities